Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh M.J.

I have come to the conclusion that Billie Jean is my all time favorite song. I first heard it when I was in 2nd grade back in my motherland. The dance moves, the beat, the lyrics, the presentation, that shit is untouchable I call it love at first hearight. Oh M.J. you are miss understood, but never forget that you were the most influential artist of Generation X

To this day when that song is played on the radio or on the dance, it gets my full and undivided attention at any cost. And by that I mean if I have to make a fool of myself attempting to bust out the M.J. moves. I will fully engage in that activity just because it is so compelling and captivating to my ears that my brain says put down that drink, grab your balls, and lets move DRE.

I love you M.J.

No comments: