Monday, October 22, 2007

2 Billion Dollars a Week

Oh my fucking GOD ! 2 billion dollars a week. The nerve to ask for more money someone get this dumb fuck of a president as far away from the white house as possible.

This asshole said and I quote
"the money will cover basic operating expenses, plus additional armored vehicles and countermeasures designed to protect U.S. troops from roadside bombs"

Why don't you save us all the money that we need back in this country to support our own people who are living in poverty and improve our infrastructure and salvage the lives of innocent soldiers and put an to finito on this pointless war.

I mean seriously, I HATE him with a passion, and I promised myself not to dedicate any more blogs to that piece of shit, but I can't help it, I have to let it out. I cannot wait until another president takes over so I do not have to see his monkey ass face anymore or listen to his bullshit.

3834 DEAD in Iraq War
2974 DEAD in 911 Attack

Who is the real terrorist here?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/22/war.spending/index.html

I like you Republicans but you guys got screwed by this dude. Now you have to invest a lot of time and rebuild your image.

Hopefully this will be my last quick rant about this piece of shit for a while...

No comments: