Monday, March 5, 2007

Stuff

There is a lot of shit on my mind right now, stuff that I would like to talk about, but I am not at liberty to do so. Hopefully in the next two weeks or so things will fall into place and help me clear up my life up before the next birthday. Frankly, I really don't care about the next birthday, I am more concerned about marking off several things off my to do list and relaxing a bit while I am it. The things that will keep me focused are the completion of my tough Finance MBA class and my West Coast trip.
Whatever it is that might happen to me, I hope to come out of the experience a stronger person. I appreciate the willingness of my close people to be there for me, but I must handle these matters on my own. Mental perseverance and emotional intelligence are going to be key factors to my success.