Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Recap

It has been a disappointing football weekend for the state of Ohio, but overall it was a fun one. Ohio State lost their run for the championship to an unranked team, but I still love them. Browns lost a close one to the Steelers, one day we will have that revenge win. It was an eventful weekend filled with working on my house, thesis research paper, and partying in Akron. Spent a day down in the dirty A (a.k.a. Akron) chilling with my 330 family. Hanging out at Portage lakes occupied with Xmas Ale, NBA 2k8, Bud light, good laughter, delicious food, and football. I was the grill master for your tasty hot dogs and burgers, came home and crashed for 4 hours and now I am rooting for the Cavs to beat the Clippers.
Happy Veterans Day.
One Love to all the soldiers in Iraq.
Rest in Peace my grandpa who was a soldier in WII

I have no class tomorrow YES!!!

P.S.
F.P.B.

No comments: