Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year !

As you know it is my favorite holiday and celebration time of the year. To me it’s like your final chance of the year where you can really appreciate and reflect on all the good things that happened and commemorate all accomplishments that you and your loved ones had. Of course, don’t forget about the unfortunate things that happened and learn from them and realize that they didn’t kill you and that you will still get another chance in the New Year. I suppose for me 2006 was a mixture of awesome, good, decent, and bad, events, but overall I think it was a very fulfilling, learning, and maturing year filled with personal and business related achievements, situations, and lessons which helped me grow. To give you more insight about them, I will probably dedicate the next several blogs to the most significant events of 2006.

I try to keep my celebrations filled with variety
2004 - Family parties
2005 - Spy Bar Cleveland
2006 - Ft. Lauderdale FL
2007 - A sick party over Paul's new house. We had a damn good time, the whole weekend was just delic

I would say that the second half of 2006 made 2007 probably one of the most long-awaited years that I have had in a while. And no I do not have any bullshit New Year’s resolutions; nevertheless it should be a very interesting year. It will be a year where I finally move out into my new home, a year at the end of which I will almost be done with my second degree, a year in which certain people might not play a major role in my life anymore, a year where new people might become part of my life, a year where more aggressive and strategic career decisions will have to be made, and of course I have to save room for surprises, oh and the new Sopranos, Weeds, 24, Entourage, and NipTuck, can’t forget the shows that keep me going.

You probably received a drunk phone from me wishing you all the best in 2007, and if you didn’t it’s probably because my cell phone battery couldn’t handle any more congratulations, so if I missed you, HAPPY NEW YEAR !

No comments: