Wednesday, April 18, 2007

God Dammit

So today I found that another close friend of mine is leaving me. That makes 3 that are leaving the state of Ohio within the next several months and 1 who just did not find the friendship worth wile to work out the issues. So all together that’s a loss of 4 friends in one year. Did I forget to mention that my grandfather left me a week ago.

So all together 5 people that I care about have or are in the process of abandoning me.

Of course this goes back to my typical life cycle where when good shit happens there is plenty of bad shit that offsets the good. So obviously I got the condo, new job, and made one new friend which is all the good shit offset by people moving away.

Which is why I am going to go by a jet ski, the new XBOX, some guns, BMW M3, 70” TV, pool table, and a sick ass A/V system all to go along with my new mountain bike and skis. And I am going to occupy myself with all these awesome toys and say FUCK interacting with people and letting them into my life because at the end they all leave you anyway.

It’s a selfish fucking world we live in and so who the fuck cares anyways.

My old friend used to say whatever is whatever and I am just going to focus on me and if that pisses people off then I really DO NOT CARE.

Yes I am a single child and these are words of frustration and agony so FUCK THIS AND EVERYONE, cut the fucking check so I can buy the toys


I will always be there for them no matter where they live. It's just been way too much shit to handle in the past month or so between family, friends, courts, work, school, VA Tech shootings, and my new home. I am just really emotionally drained from all this crap, which brings out all the aggravation.