Monday, September 10, 2007

Give her One More Chance

I wish you well Britney, at least you are not drugged out driving drunk like the other crazy Hollywood party girls. The production for this song a potential for good club track, if she tightens up her abs and introduces faster more dynamic moves and a complex dance routine it might be a decent hit, but until that’s done I am not impressed.

Do not get me wrong she made some silly mistakes, but let’s hope that she learns and grows up and that it will make her stronger and influence her as an artist to take her talent and skill to another level that could appeal to a more mature crowd, but still please her old fan base which has slowly diverged away. I can’t completely judge her, because I haven’t made some silly mistakes on my level and who knows maybe if I was at her level

I would do something crazier, but I want assure you that I would not have two kids in a matter of two years from some white trash dance hoe, that already has two other kids from two different baby daddies. I will however have a suspended license for excessive speeding on my sick Lambo or Ferrari, or having crazy hotel parties disturbing the Armenian peace, or getting pulled over by the Coast Guard for drinking on the boat while have parties or recklessly operating jet skis.

Anyway, I know that there are a lot of haters outside on Britney, but at the end of the day she is not that terrible of a person, you know is just a little stupid and needs some guidance in her life somebody positive from her family or something. I might download her album to see how it is cuz she might have some good beats, cuz I love good beats

2 comments:

Supastroke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Supastroke said...

OK. I could spend hours analyzing Ms. Spears and her issues, but I'll keep it as simple. If she wasn't rich and famous, we'd call her white trash. Maybe she is a good person. I've never met the woman, so I'll make no judgments about her personality. But if the average Jane did many of the idiotic things she's done, we'd call her a shitty mother, a bad businesswoman, and a plain ol' dumb bitch.
Brit, I really, truly hope you get your act together -- for your own sake and that of your kids. And because millions of misguided teenagers (and twenty-something year old Armenians) look up to you. At the very least: Put some panties on, hire a chauffeur, and lay off the coke.