Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Glimpses of My life

I was just sitting here and being bored and then decided to put a quick little literature product together for your entertainment because I am a poet on occasions.
It's pretty much all true life experiences. Enjoy

keeping it real

my second car was custom fitted and teal

now its dark blue with no airbags in my steering wheel

aggressive controlled driver with Yokohamas that squeal

put on your belt, relax, and just chiiill

I came to this country and lived through quite an ordeal

when I was poor I used to steal

used to chew on bones and now sip wine with veal

now my life is heading close to ideal

I love oranges but hate to peel

used to drink like an eel

when Progressive hired me they got a steal

four years later I still have a crappy deal

give me my money or you have no deal

they need to fix my pay or ill bounce out like a wet seal

joined a new team just to work with a former navy seal

if the girl is right I’ll know the feel

she let me dance so I coped a feel

some girls broke my heart it still needs to heal

smart and sexy Armenian girls are my appeal

but will settle for an exotic lady from Brazil

didn’t learn much from high school teacher Dr. Beal

came up hungry in this world and cooked my own meal

said goodbye to fake friends because they were unreal

made new friends and those three years were surreal

my temper is raw material because it can anneal

a big mouth is my ultimate Achilles’ heel

open mind I never conceal

the truth I tend to reveal

saved money on preppy Harvard and got the CSU MBA skiiill

two jewelers in my fam so I prefer gold over steel

MVT Real World denied my tape so they can kneel

and kiss my fat crown jewels because my name is _ and I keep it real

No comments: